Baltic-Ukrainian Atherosclerosis Conference 2023
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate at the Baltic - Ukrainian Atherosclerosis Conference, which will take place on 09.-10.11.2023. in Tallinn, Estonia.
The organizers of joint conference are Estonian Society of Cardiology and the Ukrainian Atherosclerosis Society, with support of Baltic Atherosclerosis Society and Ukrainian Association of Cardiology. The conference is endorsed by European Atherosclerosis Society.
The conference will be held in hybrid format in Tallinn on 10.11.2023 at Creative Hub (Põhja Pst 27A), event will be preceded by Satellite Symposium on 09.11.23 at Tallink Conference & Spa Hotel.
We expect to host 200 on-site participants and up to 500 virtual participants, all lectures will be recorded and up-loaded to the conference web-site for presentation "on-demand" (providing unique pesonalized access for registered participants).
The programme of the Congress should help practitioners to find answers to the questions they are facing in their daily work. Our activities are focused on clinically oriented primary and secondary prevention.
The main subjects of the conference are:
- Personal prevention of atherosclerosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia
- Biological treatment of dyslipidemia - PCSK9 inhibitors and inclisiran
- Prevention of atherosclerosis and heart failure in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) registries in Baltic countries
- 09 November, 10:30-13:00 Tallinn Old-Town Walking Tour (pre-registration, with extra charge) / in front of Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel (Sadama 11A)
- 09 November, 15:00-18:00 Conference Scientific Programme, Satellite Symposium / Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel (Sadama 11A)
- 10 November, 09:00-18:00 Conference Scientific Programme / Creative Hub (Põhja pst 27A), Black Box Hall
- 10 November, 18:00-21:00 Networking Event / Creative Hub, Atrium
- 11 November, 09:00-15:00 Daytrip to Lahemaa National Park and Manor Tour (pre-registration, with extra charge) / in front of Tallink Spa & Conference Hotel (Sadama 11A)
If you are interested to support the event, then we kindly ask you to contact Conference Secretariat. Kadri Jõerüüt, Member of Board, phone +372 6108 641 email@example.com