Webinar: Management of advanced/metastatic triple negative breast cancer (TNBC)
Time: 14.00 PM - 15.30 PM CET / 15.00 PM - 16.30 PM EET
Scope of the webinar: the latest developments in the management of advanced/metastatic triple negative breast cancer, including guideline recommendations will be discussed. Oncologists from different countries will present their most interesting case studies related to the treatment of TNBC with eribulin. The webinar will be held in English.
The expected audience for this webinar are oncologists.
14.00 PM CET / 15.00 PM EET State of the art of advanced/metastatic triple negative breast cancer management by Prof. Chris Twelves│Professor of Clinical Cancer Pharmacology and Oncology and Director of the NIHR Leeds Facility at Leeds Cancer Center in Leeds, United Kingdom
14.30 PM CET/ 15.30 PM EET Case studies by
- dr. Domen Ribnikar│medical oncologist at Institute of Oncology in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- dr. Anika Ivanova│medical oncologist at Multiprofile Hospital for Active Treatment “Nadezhda” in Sofia, Bulgaria
- dr. Yordan Hristov│medical oncologist at University Hospital "Tsaritsa Yoanna-ISUL“ in Sofia, Bulgaria
- dr. Nikolay Tsigarovski│medical oncologist at Serdica Hospital in Sofia, Bulgaria
- dr. Monika Drobniene│medical oncologist at National Cancer Institute in Vilnius, Lithuania
15.20 PM CET / 16.20 PM EET Discussion
Registration: Participating in the webinar is free. To register, please fill in the online registration form down below. You should also fill in additional information to finish the registration (please include your personal e-mail address in there to receive a confirmation e-mail).
Webinar takes place in the Zoom platform. Detailed information and instructions on how to participate will be sent to the participants' e-mail a day before the event (just in case, check your spam folder). For questions and additional information please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Registration is open until the 26th of May 2021, 12 PM CET/13 PM EET